Saturday, August 8, 2009

New Wardrobe for a New Job



As I was younger, my fave game other than house was to play office. I wanted to be a business lady, carry a briefcase, and be IMPORTANT.. When I got older and got to live out my dream, I found out just wearing suits can get very boring..Its not all as dazzling as it seems~~!!I got offered a position at an insurance company, where I will be trained to be an insurance agent. So not only do I need to look amazing, I need to be comfortable and confident in what I am wearing.. SO the search was on, I am so tired of my office attire and I need an affordable work wardrobe.. So I began searching websites, like Agaci, Charlotte Rousse, Macys, and of course Forever 21..
My finds were simple, I love to wear dresses.. SO I found the following..These dresses are exactly what I am lookin for. The best part is I look amazing, and the prices are under thirty dollars!!



This gray one is perfect, its long enough and when its fall will look gorgeous underneath a beautiful peacoat..!! The sleeves are beautiful and I love the sophistication and classy look!!





Photo Courtesy of Forever 21



This white and black one, is something I can make mine, and achieve many different styles.. I could add a thin red belt with my red stilettos, for a brighter look!


Photo Courtesy of Forever 21




Of course, I dont want to wear dresses everyday. SO I found some elegant tops, that individually will give me the ability to be stylish and work..



This top with black or grey pants is absolutely perfect for the work day!!

Photo Courtesy of Forever 21


I would probably pair this one with a gorgeous skirt!


Photo Courtesy of Forever 21


Me being who I am, I got off task .. Well Is the glass half empty or half full?? Good side is I found some nothing less of Glam dresses!! Well my birthday is in a few weeks, so I might as well knock two birds out with one stone.. Party Dress.. ?? Maybe. But here are just a few examples I found..



This dress is chic, but I think not fun enough for a party dress.. Hmm, probably more cocktail dress…




Photo Courtesy of Forever 21



Colorful and definitely sticks out!! I think with this one, you just have to look!!


Photo Courtesy of Forever 21



Absolutely Stunning! This is the one, I have to have this DRESS!!



♥Photo Courtesy of Chic Downtown(http://www.chicdowntown.com/)

Stylish, up to date, and classy.. With that perfect combination, I dont think you can ever go wrong!! In the words of Coco Chanel: Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.
♥ Yours Truly, Heatherette



No comments:

Post a Comment