Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fashion Week In San Antonio

Photo Courtesy of:The Fashion Group International (http://sanantonio.fgi.org)

Night of Stars Gala - Fashion Week San Antonio 2009

Takes Place: October 6, 2009

Fashion Week coming to none other than our home San Antonio, TX. Ingenius designs created for our eyes, experiencing this first time event. The best part is we will be able to explore the different styles, trends, and let it refresh our sense of Couture!! Getting ready for the up coming seasons, and indulging in knowing what to expect.. Fashion Week San Antonio 2009, will be nothing short of Amazing.
“"Style" is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style.”
Quotes by: John Fairchild


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I wish I was in San Antonio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know there was a fashion week in SA, I need to come down for that!

    I found you via IFB and I love your blog! Just thought I'd stop by and say hello!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete