Tuesday, August 25, 2009

LOVE OR LOSS?

LOVE IS SOMETHING THAT WE ALL DESIRE. Something that we all look forward to. The crazy thing is If Its wrong it will be something that can destroy you. If its great then it kind of makes you want to be better. I have had my share of ups and downs and I finally have come to terms with it. Elegantly spoken.. The words I love you are abused and turned around to be used against us. Have any of you ever gone through this?? Someone does you wrong and you hear Then you never really loved me. Me being a girl an honest one with that. I get angry because I HATE to think that my words are being questioned. But after many years of hearing it all. I know my worth and my strength. Sometimes i think it is bad!! That I am so strong. The truth I know what is right or wrong and As long as I know who I AM. NO one can take that away from me!! So to stronger girls and the ones who are still fighting. You stand up for what you deserve. If you are in something bad. Dont let anyone manipulate you. If they have that little of respect for you. It cant change..!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking out my blog! Keep up the great writing!
    -Elaine
    http://theperpetualdialogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your style of writing is simply beautiful :]
    thanks for the comment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I like this post! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, it's a bit late - but thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog, i really appreciate.

    Oh, and your blog is so lovely, really thoughtful.

    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete