Saturday, August 15, 2009

DRESS FOR SUCCESS!!


When applying for a job, or anything you are always told the key advice. DRESS FOR SUCCESS, your first impression is everything..!! Volunteering has always been a fave of mine. HOwever I stumbled upon an organization, that is so dear to my heart. I am so intrigued by the goal of this organization, and everything they are about, and everything they are out to do.


Due to our economy being the way that it is, and people being out of jobs.Dress For Success hosts drives, getting people to donate suits, and business attire.Dress For Success' main goal is to provide confidence, and help there clients get a job and remain employed. By dressing for success, they have already helped 450,000 women all over the world. They are still helping women achieve their dreams, and get the job they always have wanted.

www.dressforsuccess.org

I have written the affiliate here in San Antonio, just expressing I would love to help in any way. This is something I am sooo excited about. I urge you readers, since we all love our clothes, to get involved. Share the Love!!Go to the website, and find out how you can help. I personally thought this was the perfect volunteer program for me, Its like doing makeovers. Not just on the outside, Its a make over for the soul. By changing their life, and providing them with the stability everyone should have!! :) Relieving someones stress, giving them the confidence to succeed!!

Yours Truly,
Heather.ette

2 comments:

  1. I heard about Dress for Success before and I think it is a brilliant idea! :)

    So you're a fashion student in San An. I'm a fashion student in Houston. Nice to meet you. What are you majoring in and what do you hope/plan to do? (Random but I'm just curious)
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! What do i plan to do? Well right now. I Plan to do everything i can to do well in life. Spread the word about my love and hope for the best! Thats all i can do!! Its very nice to meet u. As always thanks so much for reading my blog and visiting my page!

    ReplyDelete